Established in 2010, Stilgoe Financial Management is continuing to grow through acquiring new personal and corporate clients and through its emphasis on client service.
The business prides itself on building long lasting relationships and working with other professional practices to ensure that for every client a bespoke financial plan is implemented.
As such the business works with accountancy and legal firms and is delighted to receive client referrals on a professional and personal basis.
After focusing on your own individual financial goals and objectives and if necessary, providing a comprehensive audit of your existing arrangements, we will be able to concentrate on the following areas –
- Investment Planning
- Onshore and Offshore Investment planning
- Portfolio of management services
- Tax planning
- Ensuring that you are comfortable with your risk profile
- Creating strategies which provide significant value to financial planning Strategies to provide the opportunity for capital growth and income when required
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Preparing your wealth for your family and beneficiaries
- Protecting your family home from HM Revenue & Customs
- Corporate Financial Planning
Business Tax Planning
- Corporate Investments
- Implementation and review of the employee benefits
- Protecting your Shareholder/Partnership value within your business
- Audit of existing pension arrangements and detailed retirement planning
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.